Thai Foot Massage is great for tired feet, improving circulation and lymph movement in the feet and lower legs, and improving flexibility.
Thai Foot massage is a massage of the feet and lower legs that involves hands on stretching and massage to “open” Sen (energy) lines, along with the use of a stick to stimulate reflex points on the feet.
This amazing treatment originates in China, where the art has been practised for over 5000 years. The treatment, as seen in Thailand today has developed from Chinese, Japanese, and Korean foot masseuses.
Thai Foot Massage Benefits:
- Comprehensive body and mind treatment, performed on the legs
- Ideal for clients who stand on their feet all day long, and for those who don’t want to disrobe
- All the benefits of foot and energy work and a fabulous massage using reflex points
- Improved cardiac circulation and cell nutrition
- Increases lymphatic circulation