We offer a well known, professional and friendly sunless tanning service. With SienaX you can choose from sun kissed light, medium or dark finish. Its great for any occasion.
All of the solutions contain natural, nourishing ingredients which help enhance your newly-bronzed skin. Sienna X offers a wide choice of solution to suit a vast range of natural skin colours, dependent on your own base.
Sunless tanning products are centered around an active ingredient called Dihydroxyacetone (commonly known as DHA) to your skin. DHA is a sugar (without colour) that interacts directly with the proteins and amino acids in the outer layer of your skin, the epidermis, to produce a gorgeous golden brown colour. The higher the percentage level of DHA the darker the tan.
Look glowing and feel good from head to toe with the best natural looking tan!
|Full Body||Half Body||
Top Up *
We want you to get the best possible results from your spray tan, so you will need to prepare! These are our best hints and tips to ensure that your tan lasts as long as it can.
Before your appointment:
- Arrive smooth. Wax or shave 24 hours prior to spray tan.
- Exfoliate and moisturise your body the day before your application.
- Wear dark, loose clothing and open footwear.
- Remove jewellery, makeup, perfume and deodorant before you arrive.
- We have everything here to ensure you leave with the best results, from hair bands to disposable panties.
After your appointment:
- Leave your tan on for 8-12 hours in order to allow the tan to develop to its fullest.
- Please avoid any physical exercise, or swimming, sauna bathing, showering for up to 12hours.
- Chlorine found in swimming pools and hot tubs will also reduce the life of your tan.
- Do not exfoliate after the tan as this will speed up the natural fading of the spray tan.
- Moisturise morning and night as this will also prolong the life of the tan.
- Avoid shaving or waxing until 12 hours after your treatment.
Maintaining your tan:
- Healthy skin is the best! The secret to maintaining your tan is to moisturise daily, hydrated skin is essential in maintaining a longer lasting tan!
- Avoid long hot baths or showers. Pat your skin dry after a bath or shower. Rubbing your skin may rub off your tan.
* Top Up – within 7 days of previous tan
** Regular – fast tan will develop in 8-12 hours
***Rapid – fast tan will develop in 2-4 hours
Spray Tan Brighton Hove