Back, neck & shoulders massage will loosen the muscles in the back and shoulders where tension exists.
Most of us will experience backache at some time in our lives and a back, neck & shoulders massage can work as effective prevention, by loosening up any tense muscles before they start mistreating you. If you already suffer with tension and pain, you will start feeling better during the treatment and most likely will continue to feel noticeable benefits afterwards.
Advanced massage techniques are used to ease away the stresses and strains caused by daily life. Muscle tension in the back, neck & shoulders areas will be eased, with the massage not only leaving you feeling exceptionally good, but relaxed and invigorated too.
Back, Neck & Shoulders Massage Benefits:
- Enhanced feeling of relaxation and contentment
- Relief from pain, eg headaches and back pain and from stress and tension
- The release of endorphins, the body’s feel good hormones
- Improved blood and lymph circulation
- Increased energy levels and feels of vitality
- Injury recovery
- A general sense of health and well-being