Whether you are visiting or live in Brighton and Hove, massage therapy at MASSENKA treatment rooms is an appointment that you can’t afford to miss.
Everyone can benefit from massage and it is suitable for most people to receive. Massage offers relief from tension that may be due to physical or emotional causes. Reducing back, neck, shoulder pain, relieving discomfort from repetitive strain injuries, joint pain and much more.
There is a huge selection of massage therapies to choose from that include traditional Thai massage, deep tissue massage, holistic/Swedish massage, abdomen massage etc …
For more information about the treatments bellow press the header or use the side options menu
|Traditional Thai Massage
Thai massage relieves tension especially on the back, it helps tight joints and eases muscle stiffness. It is an acupressure and stretching type of treatment.
£45/60min, £60/90min, £80/120min
Thai Taster Session
Never tried Thai Massage before? Then why don’t you try our introductory treatment to give you sense of this amazing and powerful therapy.
|Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue massage, as the name suggests, goes further into the stronger, deeper lying tissue, giving you a much more powerful treatment. Other techniques, such as Trigger Point, Myofascial release and Cupping therapy might be used.
A combination of soothing and invigorating techniques are used depending on your needs. This massage helps ease light muscular tension, reducing emotional stress and anxiety.
|Back, Neck & Shoulders Massage
Advanced massage techniques are used to ease away the stresses and strains caused by daily life. Muscle tension in the back, neck & shoulders areas will be eased, with the massage not only leaving you feeling exceptionally good, but relaxed and invigorated too.
Pregnancy massage is great for relieving muscle tension and aches. Over all, pregnancy massage is extremely beneficial for the well-being of the new mum-to-be.
|Thai Foot Massage
Thai Foot Massage is great for tired feet, improving circulation and lymph movement in the feet and lower legs, and improving flexibility.
|Natural Facelift Massage
Natural Facelift massage is an intense lifting treatment for the face, neck, head and mind. Smoothing away facial line expression and providing a lifting effect on the skin.
Abdomen massage is a fantastic detox treatment which is ideal for a range of clients suffering from tiredness, constipation, bloating, IBS symptoms, etc…
| Cupping Massage
Cupping massage (Chinese cupping incorporated in a massage treatment) is a modified version of the common practise of cupping used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). The results of this simple treatment produces are simply impressive.
|Indian Head Massage
A great stress buster therapy you will really enjoy! This restorative treatment can be invigorating or deeply calming and incorporates traditional Indian massage techniques, pressure points and stretches to the shoulders, neck, face and head.
| Hot Stone Massage
Heat is applied using hot volcanic stones and massaged deeply into the muscles, gently warming the tissues to allow deeper access to tension and knots. The treatment can be used for aliment like muscular aches, arthritic conditions or simply for pure relaxation.
£50/60min , £65/90min
Help & Advice / Tips For Enjoying Your Massage Treatment
The following advice should ensure you get the maximum benefits from your massage:
- Drink plenty of water before and after the treatment. Massage helps eliminate toxins from the soft tissue and being well hydratated helps flush these toxins out of system. Stick to water or herbal teas if possible.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol and smoking before and after massage. This adds to the chance of dehydratation and the side effects thereof.
- Avoid heavy meals before and after massage. Stick to light meals and snacks to keep your blood sugar stable. This should minimise the chance of feeling light-headed or dizzy.
- Avoid heavy exercise. A good massage is a workout in itself. You body needs time to relax afterwards. Stick to light exercise and stretching.
- Please note that particularly tense areas will probably not be totally alleviated in one session and may require further treatments.
- The day after massage it is quite normal for previously tense muscles to feel a little fatigued or achey. This is due to the breakdown of toxins being released back into the bloodstream then being flushed from the body.
- Remember, massage has its greatest benefits over time. The therapeutic effects of massage are cumulative, so the more often you get massage, the better you feel and the more quickly your body will respond.
We offer our services to both genders, but we are NOT providing any sexual service, sensual, tantric or naturist massage. Any indecent conversation / requests will be reported to the Police.