Deep Tissue massage, as the name suggests, goes further into the stronger, deeper lying tissue, giving you a much more powerful treatment.
Daily stresses, exercise, and general lifestyle “stuff” means there are times when regular massage just can’t get deep enough to break down the tension.
Other techniques, such as Trigger Point, Myofascial release and Cupping therapy might be used.
Deep Tissue massage benefits:
- Increases suppleness and flexibility
- Improves circulation, removing waste and lactic acid from muscles, and so reducing aches and soreness
- Reduces tension and stress
- Improves the delivery of nutrients and oxygen and lowers the blood pressure
- Improves lymphatic circulation